Petite Boite Chapeau
More covetable than ever this season, the Petite Boite Chapeau handbag wears a poetic, miniature floral print. Strewn across the black leather background, delicate pink and blue bouquets lend a feminine air to this chic little “hatbox.” With its adjustable top handle and removable strap, the bag offers a variety of stylish carry options.
17.5 x 16.5 x 7.5 cm
( length x height x width )
( length x height x width )
- L 6.9 x H 6.5 x W 3 inches
- Pink and Blue
- Mix of plain and printed cowhide-leather trim
- Sheepskin lining with Malletage print
- Silver-color hardware
- Adjustable leather top handle for hand carry
- Removable printed leather strap (drop: 50 cm/19.7 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Inside flat pocket
- Removable leather luggage tag
- 4 protective bottom studs
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with greas, makeup and any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Protect your product from humidity. Keep it away from water or from any other liquid that could alter the leather's texture or color. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Canvas: If, despite your care, the surface becomes soiled, wipe gently with a light-colored, soft, dry cloth (avoiding contact with the leather trim). Never use solvents.
- Calfskin: Should your product becomes soiled, wipe gently with a damp, soft, light-colored cloth.
- Patent Calfskin: To restore the lustrous shine, dab the surface gently with a light-colored, absorbent, lint-free cloth.
- Denim: This fabric tends to attract dust and dirt. It can be cleaned with a brush or a slightly dampened sponge.
- Natural vegetable-tanned cowhide: The natural grain may therefore have irregularities and be sensitive to scratching or soiling. Expressing its natural character, natural vegetable-tanned cowhide leather will continue to patinate in the light, revealing its full nobility over time.
- Textile and microfiber lining: To clean, dab the stain with a soft, light-colored cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (pH-neutral soap). Never use solvents.
- Sheepskin lining: In case of superficial stains, the use of a light-colored, soft, dry cloth is advised.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.