Podium Platform High Boot
Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Nicolas Ghesquière drew inspiration from the 1970s to create the Podium platform high boot, which was a statement of the Spring-Summer 2020 show. This version comes in stretch suede baby goat leather for a second-skin fit, while the heel, shaped like a Monogram Flower, is partially covered in iconic Monogram canvas.
- Suede baby goat leather and Monogram canvas
- Side zip
- Platform construction
- Leather outsole
- 6 cm / 2.4-inch Monogram-Flower heel
- Louis Vuitton-embossed leather patch
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.