Rhapsody Ankle Boot
Created by Louis Vuitton Artstic Director Nicolas Ghesquière for the Fall-Winter 2019 collection, the Rhapsody ankle boot references classic biker boots. This version pairs supple black calf leather with the House's iconic Monogram canvas on the harness, which is embellished with white eyelets, a key statement of the show.
- Calf leather and patent Monogram canvas
- Leather outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on..
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days..
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use..
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth..
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.