RIVOLI SNEAKER BOOT
Call For inquiry
- Monogram canvas
- Louis Vuitton signature on the velcro strap of sneaker boots
- Rubber outsole
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain their appearance, do not rub and avoid contact with abrasive substances or surfaces.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable insock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.