Sneaker in plain calf leather and Monogram canvas with rubber outsole.
- Plain calf leather and Monogram canvas
- Rubber outsole
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean waxed or glazed leather with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Occasionally apply a small amount of dark shoe cream on black, marine or anthracite leather and a coloreless cream for lighter colors.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.