Saint Germain Loafer
The Saint Germain loafer is a slim, elegant design in waxed calf leather, complemented by trim in grained Taiga leather. Testifying to Louis Vuitton's shoemaking know-how, it has a traditional sacchetto construction for suppleness, while its patina is crafted by hand. The Taiga-leather strap is discreetly embossed with the LV Initials.
- Waxed calf leather and Taiga leather
- Navy Blue
- Hand-crafted patina (45 minutes per pair)
- Sacchetto construction
- Hand-painted leather outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean waxed or glazed leather with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Occasionally apply a small amount of dark shoe cream on black, marine or anthracite leather and a coloreless cream for lighter colors.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.