More luxurious than ever, this edition of the Saint-Placide chain bag features a flap made from natural python leather. The pattern of scales creates a striking graphic contrast with the Monogram motif, for a sophisticated piece that harmonizes beautifully with Fall and Winter looks. A refined choice for day-into-evening wear.
25.0 x 16.5 x 7.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 10.2 x W 6.4 x H 2.8 inches
- Monogram coated canvas and natural python leather
- Cowhide trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Sliding multi-carry (shoulder/cross shoulder) chain
- Flat leather shoulder strap
- Gold-color metal lock with magnet closure
- Inside smartphone pocket
- Inside zipped pocket
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Crocodilians, python and lizard skins are particularly sensitive to humidity and heat, which can irreparably unstick their scales. We recommend that you avoid any cleansing cream or product that would deeply stain your product. In case of superficial stains, you may use a clear, dry and soft cloth. These species are protected by the Washington convention: in certain cases, a CITES of exportation accompanies the product.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.