SC Bag PM
- SC Bag PM
- SC BAG SC Bag MM
Call For inquiry
33.0 x 22.5 x 12.5 cm
( length x height x width )
- 30 x 20.5 x 17.5 cm ( length x height x width )
- 11.8 x 8.1 x 6.9 in
- Calf leather trimmings
- Golden brass pieces
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Padlock and key bell
- Wide zipped closure
- Suede calf leather lining
- Interior zipped and patch pockets
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid contact with liquid, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume, or any material that may stain the product through colour transfer (such as magazines, other leathers, etc.)
- If your product gets wet, blot it dry with a clean, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
Specific care instructions
Natural cowhide leather
To uphold the highest standards of quality, Louis Vuitton has selected only the most perfect skins. This calf leather was chosen for its refined look and sleek feel. It is uniquely full and supple, ensuring the bag retains its structure when in use. The grain is also highly characteristic: fine and narrow, underlining its authenticity.
Suede is a natural leather with a velvet touch, which is untreated in order to retain its unique softness. This natural state means the leather is more sensitive to sunlight, dust, stains and pigment release. We therefore recommend that you handle your bag with care and avoid repeated contact with light-coloured objects or clothing, especially in a humid environment.
This leather is made from supple, lightweight lambskin, to which a thin metallic film has been applied, creating a mirror effect. Like most leathers, lambskin is permeable to grease and makeup, and is very sensitive to stains. Metallic lambskin is a fragile material and therefore sensitive to scratches and stains.