Since 1854 Louise Slingback Pump
The Since 1854 Louise Slingback pumps are a feminine and contemporary choice for elevating an outfit. The block heel makes them suitable for everyday wear, while the allover Jacquard Since 1854 textile ensures a standout finish. Elegant details include a patent Monogram canvas insole and V-shaped toe cap engraved with the LV Circle.
- Jacquard textile
- Calf leather
- Leather outsole
- Adjustable strap
- Padded insole
- 3 inches/7.5 cm block heel
- V-shaped silver-color toe cap
- LV Circle engraving on toe cap
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain its appearance, do not rub it.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.