Since 1854 Podium Platform Sandal
The Podium platform sandal in jacquard textile belongs to the Since 1854 capsule of accessories, leather goods and ready-to-wear. Inspired by the iconic Monogram pattern and the date Louis Vuitton was founded, Since 1854 features a vintage-look canvas designed by Nicolas Ghesquière. Distinguished by its Monogram Flower-shaped heel, this model is trimmed with matching calf leather.
- Jacquard textile and calf leather
- Platform construction
- Leather outsole
- 8 cm / 3.1-inch Monogram-Flower heel
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain its appearance, do not rub it.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.