Single Breasted Jacket
The spirit of the season’s new tailoring meets 1970s-era three-piece suiting is captured in this single-breasted ‘little black jacket’ in double-stretch wool with gathered shoulders, a sculpted waist and two front flap pockets. An elegant, seasonless essential, with striped buttons and a silk lining featuring the House’s iconic Monogram motif.
- Outer material: 98% Wool 2% Elastane
- Detail material: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 96% Silk 4% Elastane
- Regular fit
- Model wears size 36
- Model measurements: Bust 30,5'' / 77 cm, Height 5' 10" / 178 cm, Waist 21,5'' / 55 cm, Hips 33'' / 85 cm
- Made in Italy
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons
Product CareThis garment meets the highest demands and respects Louis Vuitton's traditions.
- We recommend that you take great care of it.The garment you have chosen comes with a delicate flower pin. These show Spring-Summer 2020 must-see accessories are handcrafted giving them a unique aspect. We recommend that you treat it with great care:
- take them off before entrusting your garment to a dry cleaner
- do not store your garment in a confined space.