The Sorbonne loafer is reinterpreted in suede calf leather with its distinctive strap in iconic Damier canvas. Testifying to Louis Vuitton's craftsmanship, this model has a Blake construction for immediate suppleness and comfort. Its hand-painted leather outsole has a rubber insert for improved resistance to wear and slips.
- Damier canvas, suede calf leather and calf leather
- Blake construction
- Hand-painted leather outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its careYour shoes are crafted from two or more of the materials below:
- Fabric: clean with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Suede leather or nubuck: to maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Smooth or grained leather: clean with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Glazed leather: clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Metallic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Exotic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth, then apply a quality colorless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
Keep your shoes in the felt pouch provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.