Speedy Bandoulière 35
Unfortunately, the selected size is out of stock.
MaterialsDamier Ebene Canvas
A timeless handbag that is always on-trend, the Speedy Bandoulière 35 in Damier Ebene canvas holds all the essentials for busy lifestyles. Originally created for travelers in the 1930s – the name refers to the era’s rapid transit – every feature of the Speedy’s design is iconic, from its unmistakable shape to the rolled leather handles, engraved padlock and detachable strap.
35.0 x 23.0 x 18.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 13.7 x H 8.2 x W 7.1 inches
- Damier Ebene coated canvas
- Smooth cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-color hardware
- 2 handles for hand or elbow carry
- Removable, adjustable leather strap (drop: min. 47 cm/18.5 inches, max. 53.5 cm/21.1 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry Double buckle for more flexibility
- Double zip
- Inside flat pocket
Product CareTo keep your Damier Ebene canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Natural cowhide leather:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.