A highlight of the Spring-Summer 2020 fashion show, the Swift loafer was designed by Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Nicolas Ghesquière. This version is crafted from white glazed calf leather, with a coordinating heel in the shape of a Monogram Flower. It is finished with a gold-tone LV Dauphine accessory, inspired by the clasp of the Dauphine handbag.
- Glazed calf leather
- Leather outsole
- 10 cm / 3.9-inch Monogram-Flower heel
- Monogram-canvas back loop
- LV Dauphine accessory
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean waxed or glazed leather with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Occasionally apply a small amount of dark shoe cream on black, marine or anthracite leather and a coloreless cream for lighter colors.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.