Territory Flat Ranger
The Territory flat ranger is Louis Vuitton's reinterpretation of a classic hiking boot. It is crafted from black nubuck calf leather with trim in Epi leather and Monogram canvas. Its key detail is its high tongue, which is embossed in gold with the House signature, while its treaded rubber outsole is mounted on a leather welt.
- Nubuck calf leather
- Treaded rubber outsole with leather welt
- Louis Vuitton signature on the tongue
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.