Famous for creating interiors that emanate timeless French chic, Damien Langlois-Meurinne took inspiration from the shape of Louis Vuitton’s Noé bag to design his Totem Floral for the Objets Nomades collection. Like a graceful, exotic tree, the Nomade leather-lined trunk rises from its tripod “roots,” sprouting gilded brass branches that hold five porcelain flower pots in leather slings, ready to turn any room into a luxuriant hanging garden.
- H 230 x Ø 60 cm
- Nomade leather, porcelain and metal
- Gilded stand and branches
- Biscuit porcelain pot, enamelled inside
- Pot holders lined with water-repellent leather
- Pots can be used separately
- Made in Italy