- Monogram Canvas
Smooth calf leather, glossy aged cowhide and touches of Monogram Reverse canvas combine in this Valisette PM handbag, introduced on the Spring-Summer 2019 runway. It is a small-scale model that packs a big fashion punch, with refined details inspired by Louis Vuitton’s travel legacy. The top handle, strap and chain provide a variety of stylish carry options.
25.0 x 20.0 x 10.0 cm
( length x height x width )
( length x height x width )
- L 9.8 x H 7.1 x W 3.1 inches
- Navy Skipper Blue/Caramel
- Calf leather
- Caramel VVT cowhide-leather and Monogram Reverse canvas trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Caramel VVT leather top handle for hand carry
- Removable hexagonal-link chain strap (drop: 20 cm/7.9 inches) for elbow carry
- Removable Caramel VVT strap (drop: 48 cm/18.9 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- 2 inside flat pockets (one front, one back)
- Double zipper with Caramel VVN pulls
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with greas, makeup and any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Protect your product from humidity. Keep it away from water or from any other liquid that could alter the leather's texture or color. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Canvas: If, despite your care, the surface becomes soiled, wipe gently with a light-colored, soft, dry cloth (avoiding contact with the leather trim). Never use solvents.
- Calfskin: Should your product becomes soiled, wipe gently with a damp, soft, light-colored cloth.
- Epi leather: Avoid contact with abrasive objects.
- Natural vegetable-tanned cowhide: The natural grain may therefore have irregularities and be sensitive to scratching or soiling. Expressing its natural character, natural vegetable-tanned cowhide leather will continue to patinate in the light, revealing its full nobility over time.
- Beading: We recommend that you carry your product with care to avoid repeated friction with sensitive materials. Should your article become soiled, wipe it gently with a dry, soft, light-colored cloth.
- Leather trim: In case of contact with water, gently blot with a lint-free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use solvents of any kind.
- Textile and microfiber lining: To clean, dab the stain with a soft, light-colored cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (pH-neutral soap). Never use solvents.
- Sheepskin lining: In case of superficial stains, the use of a light-colored, soft, dry cloth is advised.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.