- Waxed alligator leather
- Goodyear construction (the outsole can be replaced)
- Rare know-how: a one-cut Richelieu made from a single piece of leather
- Hand-crafted patina (90 minutes per pair)
- New padded lining and insock for great comfort
- Hand-painted leather outsole
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Exotic leather is precious and delicate. Clean it with a soft, dry cloth, then apply a quality colorless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
In order to maintain the beauty of your City Business shoes long into the future we advise you to:
- Break in your new shoes gradually, allowing the leather to soften and adapt to the shape of your foot.
- Avoid wearing your shoes on consecutive days.
- Use a shoe horn to protect the back of your shoes.
- Use shoe trees to maintain the shape of your shoes and minimize creasing.