The iconic V.N.R (Vuitton New Runner) sneaker is an avant-garde design characterized by its supple, sock-like upper in technical knit and its gradient rubber outsole. This sporty, streamlined model is signed with an LV Initials patch on the tongue.
- Navy Blue
- One-piece sock-like construction
- Gradient rubber outsole
- LV at the back of the shoe
- LV Initials patch on the tongue
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoe trees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean patent leather with a soft, damp, preferably light-colored cloth, then wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.