Inspired by the Toupie handbag, the new Louis Vuitton Horizon Light Up Speaker reinvents the world of portable audio. At home, it is an art object in metal and noble leather, adorned with the House's emblematic signatures. In use, a colorful lightshow synchronizes to the beat, with a digital interpretation of the iconic Monogram Flower. With its wireless connectivity and high-quality 360° sound, it is an elegant and discreet travel companion, perfectly in tune with Louis Vuitton's Spirit of Travel.
- Diameter: 18 cm, height: 14 cm, weight: 1 kg
- Polished and matte stainless steel with gunmetal color PVD coating
- Black perforated and embossed leather with Monogram pattern
- Top ring: tempered glass with 23 Monogram flowers
- Middle ring: 12 engraved LOUIS VUITTON letters
- Touch control bar: tempered glass with black color printing
- 2 rubber feet to position the speaker on the side
- Top Monogram light ring: 23 LEDs
- Middle LOUIS VUITTON light ring: 12 LEDs
- Acoustic drivers: 3-inch woofer, 0,75-inch tweeters (x2)
- Sound directivity: omnidirectional when placed on its dock and unidirectional when positioned sideways on its rubber feet (as speaker senses its orientation, it will adapt sound signature accordingly)
- Frequency range: 59Hz - 19kHz (+/- 6dB)
- Maximum loudness: 91 dB SPL at 1m
- Amplifier power: 2x 30W
- Bluetooth®1 : 5.1
- WI-FI: 802.11 b/g/n/ac - 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Apple AirPlay ® 22 and Qplay compatible
- Multiroom through Airplay 2®2
- MFI®3 certified
- Power, Multifunction, Connect and Microphone touch controls. Rotary knob for volume control synchronized to LEDs
- Exclusive additional functions and controls via Louis Vuitton Connect app, available on Apple Store4, Google Play5 and Huawei App Gallery6.
- Playtime: up to 15 hours of listening time
- Charging time: 1 hour 30 minutes with provided charger
- Power supply: 12V/3A with charging through USB-C (on speaker or charging dock)
- Main chip: Qualcomm7 QCS 404
- Microphones: 3 microphones for voice call
The speaker is delivered with a dock for straight positioning and charging, a universal adaptor with 6 plugs, 2 USB-C to USB-C cables (1 meter and 3 meters), a removable black leather wrist strap and a travel pouch. It also includes a leaflet containing a quick user guide handling information and details on the international limited guarantee of the product (specific rights may apply for certain countries), that you can also find here in digital format.
You can also consult here the Declaration of Conformity of the Louis Vuitton Horizon Light Up Speaker.
For any question regarding how to use the speaker, you can refer to the video tutorials here.
Legal Mentions :
1 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
2 AirPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
3 Made for iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions
4 App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries
5 Android and Google Play Store are trademarks of Google LLC
6 Huawei and Huawei logo are trademarks of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
7 Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries