Part of the House's Objets Nomades collection, the Lantern By Zanellato and Bortotto PM is a celebration of travel, inspired by summer nights dancing under string lights. The design from Giorgia Zanellato and Daniele Bortotto consists of a woven leather honeycomb cage finished with wood and hardware. The portable lantern contains a removable, rechargeable LED light with a frosted glass bulb.
(Length x height x width )
- W 10 x H 19.7 inches/W 25 x H 50 cm
- 70% cowhide leather, 10% stainless steel, 15% wood, 5% hardware
- Light exterior: blown glass, aluminum
- Light interior: LED rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Removable light
- Lifetime: 500 recharge cycles